Discuss TTAB Policy
Welcome to the TTAB Policy Collaboration website. The website provides a forum for public comments, suggestions and discussion relating to policy matters posted by the TTAB. Although the USPTO moderates this discussion board, the USPTO generally will not respond to the comments. However, the comments will be reviewed and considered by the TTAB.
Topics currently for discussion may be viewed by selecting the topic under "Active Campaigns" to the left. You must register on the site to contribute ideas, comments, and votes.
- View and Comment on Other Peoples' Ideas See all of the ideas below, or select a Chapter to see the ideas associated with it.
- Add Your Idea Click on the "Submit New Idea" button.
- Vote, Vote, Vote! Your votes are critical to ensuring that the best ideas "bubble up" to the top.
- Spread the Word! E-mail, tweet, or post this URL (uspto-tbmp.ideascale.com) to your networks, and invite them to get involved.
- Go mobile! Submission of ideas and voting can now be done using your smartphone; this discussion tool is available in a completely mobile version that will render optimally on any smart-phone with a Web browser. Of course, you can also still use the Web interface as before.